A luxury or a utility?- What would you call the smart touch switches?
Well, we can safely say that the time has come when smart touch switches have made their way into the homes of the general masses. And how?
Only a decade ago, smart touch switches used to evoke a sense of awe, making us think that these high-tech marvels could exclusively be found in elite class ‘mansions or luxury hotels. Nonetheless, our astonishment at these beauties hasn’t waned even a tad bit!
But what has changed is that smart touch switches are now much more accessible and affordable than earlier.
1. Because We Always Race For More Convenience
And smart touch switches are synonymous with convenience.
How else would you define an object that empowers you to control different electrical devices in a room, such as fans, lights, and other connected appliances, in one touch?
Smart switches make a more handy option than traditional switches for homeowners looking to upgrade their homes with the best of functionality.
- Control your home from anywhere via smartphone app or voice assistants or IR remote. And by control, we mean more than just on/off functions; you can regulate fan speed or create dimmed light settings with great ease.
- Quite often, when your old parents are not very mobile, and you do not want them to get up and fumble with manual switches, smart touch switch is the right choice.
- The biggest deterrent that keeps homeowners from upgrading to smart switches is the notion that their installation is a big hassle. In reality, their retro lift design makes installation a matter of a few minutes, plus no modification in internal wiring is required.
2. Because The Transformation From Boring To Breath-taking Is Easy.
Conventional switches are sometimes aesthetically neglected. The only switches we pay attention to are the ones that become loose and make us pound to make them work or those that keep disconnecting.
However, with elegantly sleek designs, you can’t resist replacing your old switches with modern smart touch switches and giving a stunning touch to your home.
- The wide range of colours and configurations enhance the aesthetic appeal and interior furnishing of the space they reside in.
- The sleek glass panels are durable, mostly non-discoloring and easy to clean, and always look new.
3. Because You Can Exercise Control Over Them Even In Your Absence
Imagine controlling your light HVAC settings through remote access on the way home from work and coming home to a perfectly lit and cozy place.
Switching to smart touch switches could be your first step into the exciting world of home automation.
- By coupling them with motion sensors, you can turn on the lights when your car rolls in the driveway or turn off while leaving the house.
- When connected to the heating system, the smart switches can be controlled to switch on before you reach home.
- Make curtains and blinders open and close without wasting time or having to get up from the couch.
4. Because Scheduling Is Simplifying.
We all are busy. These Smart Switches also can help you declutter mundane tasks from our hectic lifestyle with the help of scheduled programming. Just create personalized schedules and leave them to the smarties.
- Have your lights or appliances like thermostat switched on or off at a selected time of the day.
- Set your smart lock door routine so that it locks automatically without remembering to lock it manually.
- Programme lights to turn on at a predefined time every evening to make it look like someone’s home, when you are away on vacation.
5. Because Safety First
Well, for some people, it’s more about safety and less about convenience. If you are one of those, then smart touch switches might well be your safest choice.
- The shockproof quality and feather touch sensors let you operate them with wet hands too.
- No emission of hazardous radiation.
- Difficult to hack.
We are sure that by now you have understood the versatility of smart touch switches and agree that they are worth the investment.
Want to replace your old switches with smart touch switches already?